My extensive counselling and psychotherapy training has been at Metanoia Institute, London a highly recognised training institute with an excellent reputation.
• Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Metanoia Institute)
• Diploma in Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute)
• CTA (Psych) (European Association of Transactional Analysis (EATA))
• MSc (Psych TA) (Middlesex University)
• Certificate in Couples Counselling (Tavistock Relationships)
• LLB (Hons) (Middlesex University)
I have many years experience in private practice as well as in the NHS, charity and education fields, see below.
• Metanoia Counselling & Psychotherapy Service, working with a 36 session model
• Wimbledon Guild, working with a 60 session model
• West London Centre for Counselling (WLCC Hammersmith), working with an IAPT NHS 12 session model
• Springfield Hospital, Tooting, Psychiatric NHS Hospital
My work is regularly supervised by trained and accountable supervisors.
I am a member of UKCP, IARTA and Metanoia Institute and am guided by their ethical principles to ensure my work is respectful and mindful at all times. I am a member of the Black African Asian Therapy Network (BAATN). I hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
I attend regular training for my development and growth as well as CPD.
I am a recognised provider for most insurance companies such as BUPA, Axa PPP Cigna, Healix and Aviva.